Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's Your Favorite Shipping?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
フィフィ
フィフィ

What's Your Favorite Shipping? Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Favorite Shipping?   What's Your Favorite Shipping? EmptyDecember 15th 2018, 8:08 pm

If you have more than one you can list them here.

Now as for my favorite shipping it's HoennChampionShipping. I LOVE this shipping so much! It's probably because they're my favorite characters lol. I did fall in love with them when generation three was around.
Back to top Go down
ヒカル
ヒカル

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Shipping?   What's Your Favorite Shipping? EmptyDecember 16th 2018, 4:59 am

HoennChampionShipping and IronWillShipping are my favorite. I recently got into the second one but both shippings have my favorite characters~ (╹◡╹)
Back to top Go down
喜代 (きよし)
Administrator
喜代 (きよし)

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Shipping?   What's Your Favorite Shipping? EmptyDecember 16th 2018, 5:14 am

My favorite was always HoennChampionShipping. Ever since generation three they've been my favorite characters.
Back to top Go down
Allie

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Shipping?   What's Your Favorite Shipping? EmptyDecember 16th 2018, 2:01 pm

HoennChampionShipping. This seems to be a pretty popular shipping XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Shipping?   What's Your Favorite Shipping? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Shipping?
Page 1 of 1